Welcome to the MCJHIF.com website and the OMNIA Health Plan! The Middlesex County Joint Health Insurance Fund (MCJHIF) is pleased to introduce a lower cost health insurance option available January 1, 2017. This option will be offered during Open Enrollment in conjunction with the medical plans currently available from Aetna, CIGNA and Horizon.
Individuals interested in learning more about the Omnia Health Plan are encouraged to attend one of a series of meetings to be held during the first few weeks of November.
Meeting dates and times are as follows:
- Middlesex County Administration Building
- Meeting Room: Freeholders Meeting Room
- Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Middlesex County College
- Meeting Room: Amboy Room in Crabiel Hall
- Date: November 9, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
- Middlesex Board of Social Services
- Meeting Room: Cafeteria
- Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
- Middlesex County Utility Authority
- Meeting Room: Public Meeting Administration Building
- Date: Wednesday November 9, 2016 at 10:00 p.m.
- Roosevelt Care Center Old Bridge
- Meeting Room: Multi-Purpose Room
- Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
- Roosevelt Care Center Edison
- Meeting Room: Large Classroom, 1st Floor
- Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
|OMNIA Plan Design||OMNIA Getting Lab Tests|
|OMNIA Health Plan FAQs||OMNIA Getting Preventive Care|
|OMNIA Tier Hospital Listing||OMNIA Getting Radiolgy|
|OMNIA Tiering Graphic||OMNIA Getting Specialy Care|
|OMNIA Top 10 Tips|